Today’s B2B and tech buyer is more demanding than ever.
They’re bombarded with emails, case studies, articles and white papers all begging for attention. But few get read past the headline.
The pressure to build campaigns that are profitable is immense. Settling for wishy-washy content that doesn’t say anything new or interesting is no longer going to cut it.
Your content has got to draw in prospects like a magnet and light a firecracker under their chair, if it is going to succeed.
How can this be done?
By telling stories, rattling cages and rubbing salt into your prospect’s wound so they gain an emotional desire for the soothing balm that is your product.
But this is still not enough to guarantee success.
You’ve got to understand your buyer’s mindset. Be able to ‘show’ rather than ‘tell’ why your product is the best. And be able to plot your content so it leads your prospect every step of their journey.
But where can you find the time to do all this?
My B2B copywriting service can handle your entire B2B marketing campaigns for you.
From market research to writing captivating B2B copy to distribution to tracking the results, I replace guesswork with clarity and hope with results.
Whether you need an engaging email sequence or a hard hitting white paper, I create marketing campaigns that will delight your prospects and convert more into buyers by offering actionable solutions rather than shallow sales pitches.
”Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.” Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, CMI
1) Quality – Let’s face it, most B2B marketing is dreadful. Whether it’s filled with corporate claptrap, jargon or cliched superlatives, B2B marketing is a waste of time unless prospects find it interesting and it offers a solution they can believe in. My B2B copywriting focuses on your prospect’s challenges and promotes your product in a trustworthy, non-salesy way. Prospects go from curious to convinced and ready to buy as a result.
“You are competing with every piece of content ever made for every person’s attention. You need to be entertaining. Don’t outsmart. Out entertain.” Dolf van den Brink, President and CEO of Heineken USA
2) Strategic – Too many B2B marketers focus on churning out content to throw against a wall to see what sticks. I don’t do that. My campaigns begin by surveying the market, developing a buyer persona and then plotting content for each stage of the buyer’s journey.
69% of the most effective B2B Marketers have a dedicated content marketing group in their organization – Content Marketing Institute
3) Pipeline assembly – Prospects have to travel on a psychological pathway from problem aware to solution aware to product aware. I can build you a slick pipeline that takes prospects through this process and results in more becoming buyers at the end.
“The buyer’s journey is not really a linear path anymore. It’s more about being ready with the content that prospects need when they are making a decision.” Dillon Allie, VP of Client Services, HDMZ
4) Trackable results (instead of guesswork) – My emails, articles and white papers are written based on best practices and time proven B2B copywriting techniques. I track every share, comment, open, website visit, subscription and sale so we know exactly how your marketing budget is boosting your bottom line.
5) Higher ROI – When you combine quality B2B copywriting with strategic planning and analytics you inevitably get better results. You get campaigns that differentiate you from the competition, that give prospects the logical and emotional triggers to buy and give you the satisfaction knowing future business growth is taken care of.
“If you invest in that top of pipeline content, if you invest in these early-stage relationships, you significantly subsidize the acquisition costs of deals not only in the medium future but well beyond that.” Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing
Discover a 14 step strategy for turning your website into a hub of information that generates leads in a measurable and profitable way.
– Why the old methods aren’t working anymore
– How to create content customers will love
– How to take prospects from curious to convinced and eager to buy
– How to track the results and improve the success of every campaign
Please enter your email to download:
1. Experience – For over 10 years I’ve worked on B2B copywriting projects for industrial companies and tech giants, including Siemens, Technicolor, Micro Focus and a few mobile companies I’m not allowed to name. You get the same premium grade copy I provide to them without the overheads of an agency. So you get a much higher ROI and a faster turnaround on projects.
2. Qualified – I am a Hubspot certified content marketer and continue to complete marketing and copywriting courses on an ongoing basis. I have my finger on the button of today’s best practices welded with time proven B2B copywriting fundamentals that never change. So I can advise you on a complete strategy, from creating buyer personas to plotting the buyer’s journey to creating trust building content that sells harnessing sales psychology combined with plain common sense.
3. Quality assurance – All the B2B copywriting is researched and written by me. This gives you the reassurance knowing that your articles, case studies and white papers aren’t going to be palmed off to an unknown freelancer who might not deliver the quality you expect. When you have a deadline that’s written in stone, I can work late into the evening and even on weekends to ensure emails get sent and brochures reach desks on schedule.
4. Long-term strategy & support – Content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. In the B2B & tech world, it can take six months or more before you see consistent results from your content marketing efforts. So my B2B copywriting service is focused on a strategy that grows your exposure, social media presence, website traffic and leads over the long-term. I’ve been working with many of my clients to grow their businesses for years. With me, you can expect to gain long-term support. And not a fly-by-night marketer hunting for their next project.
“Matt has worked on a number of projects for A4D, writing VSLs, advertorials and landing pages. This includes a VSL for the PowerChute golf training aid which, after some fine tuning, is on course to be a million dollar selling promotion.” – Jason Akatiff, A4D
“I found Matt randomly on Google a couple of years ago when looking for a video sales letter copywriter. We’ve been working with him ever since and he’s become a valuable asset for our agency. All my team needs to do is send him a Skype message or email with the product we want to promote and he does the rest. He always delivers on time and writes great quality copy. In fact, we even hired him to write the copy for our website, so that tells you all you need to know.” – Shaun Sheik, Jump 450! (North America’s #1 Performance Advertising agency)
“We work with Matt regularly on video scripts for our tech clients. As is the nature with creative work, quite often what we’re looking for can change and evolve before we get to the finished product. However, Matt never complains, takes on board any feedback and provides a fast turnaround, even at weekends.” – Karim Majid, Crinel
“We auditioned five copywriters and and Matt’s work was easily the best. Just as important is that his turnaround time for projects is quick and he is reliable. Our sales pages now look and read incredibly well and sales have improved because of it. We now outsource all of our copywriting to Matt on a regular basis and we couldn’t be happier.” – Mike Saif, World Class Coaching (the world’s #1 resource of training materials for soccer coaches)
“Everything about Matt’s work and his approach to it is commendable. His copy is clear, sprightly and a joy to read – even when covering complex subjects. He is highly disciplined about meeting deadlines and very proactive with ideas and responding to queries. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt for any copywriting work you require, and I am certain you will quickly discover he is an excellent researcher and writer, as well as a conscientious, friendly person with whom to do business.” – Anna Sexton, bda
Have questions? See if they’re answered in my FAQ
Read fresh marketing insights from my melting pot.
Contact me for a B2B copywriting proposal for your project. My proposals are not just a cost and time estimate. I’ll analyze your existing website or marketing collateral and then recommend a growth strategy harnessing my B2B copywriting service. Simply provide a few details about your project and I’ll respond within 48 hours: