Marketing has changed. Today’s buyer doesn’t have patience for an empty, cliche filled sales pitch. They want fact filled, actionable information on how you can solve their key challenges. They want case studies, articles and white papers that provide factual evidence and proof on how you will reduce their costs, save them time and allow them to perform better at their jobs. This is exactly what my B2B copywriting service provides.
I’ve written B2B copy for marketing agencies, tech brands and industrial companies across multiple verticals. This includes clients in software, chemicals, manufacturing, healthcare and even finance.
Whatever the topic, you can rely on me to provide thoroughly researched and expertly written articles, case studies and white papers that convert more leads into friends into buyers and then into loyal customers.
– Website copywriting
– Brochure copywriting
– Case studies
– White papers
– Press releases
– Email marketing
– Content marketing strategy
– Inbound marketing
– Blog writing
– Autoresponders and lead generation
– Website development
– Eferton Group
– FN Herstal
– Micro Focus
– AAH Pharmaceuticals
– Izola Bank
Discover a 14 step strategy for turning your website into a hub of information that generates leads in a measurable and profitable way.
– Why the old methods aren’t working anymore
– How to create content customers will love
– How to take prospects from curious to convinced and eager to buy
– How to track the results and improve the success of every campaign
Please enter your email to download:
1. Experience – I’ve worked on campaigns for global brands targeted at hard to reach decision makers for award winning marketing agencies. You get the same premium grade quality I provide to them without the overheads of offices, company cars and a trendy post code. This offers a much higher ROI and a larger quantity of content for the same budget.
2. Qualified – I am a Hubspot certified content marketer. I can advise you on a complete strategy for generating more leads and converting them into sales with my B2B content. This includes creating buyer personas, plotting the buyer’s journey and creating a series of lead generation emails that guide prospects through the funnel into becoming customers at the other end.
3. Quality assurance – One All the content is researched and written by me. This gives you the reassurance knowing that your articles, case studies and white papers aren’t going to be palmed off to a freelancer who might not deliver the quality you expect or within your time frame. I frequently work late into the evening and sometimes on weekends to ensure emails get sent and brochures reach your sales team on schedule.
4. Long-term strategy & support – Content marketing is a marathon. Not a sprint. In the B2B world, with its long sales cycles, it can take a minimum of six months before you can expect to see consistent results from your content marketing efforts. I can provide you with a strategy for building a sales machine that will grow your exposure, social media presence, website traffic and leads over the long-term. I’ve been helping many of my clients to grow their businesses for years, and you can expect to get the same long-term support, and not someone just looking to move onto the next project.
“Matt has worked on a number of projects for A4D, writing VSLs, advertorials and landing pages. This includes a VSL for the PowerChute golf training aid which, after some fine tuning, is on course to be a million dollar selling promotion.” – Jason Akatiff, A4D
“I found Matt randomly on Google a couple of years ago when looking for a video sales letter copywriter. We’ve been working with him ever since and he’s become a valuable asset for our agency. All my team needs to do is send him a Skype message or email with the product we want to promote and he does the rest. He always delivers on time and writes great quality copy. In fact, we even hired him to write the copy for our website, so that tells you all you need to know.” – Shaun Sheik, Jump 450! (North America’s #1 Performance Advertising agency)
“We work with Matt regularly on video scripts for our tech clients. As is the nature with creative work, quite often what we’re looking for can change and evolve before we get to the finished product. However, Matt never complains, takes on board any feedback and provides a fast turnaround, even at weekends.” – Karim Majid, Crinel
“We auditioned five copywriters and and Matt’s work was easily the best. Just as important is that his turnaround time for projects is quick and he is reliable. Our sales pages now look and read incredibly well and sales have improved because of it. We now outsource all of our copywriting to Matt on a regular basis and we couldn’t be happier.” – Mike Saif, World Class Coaching (the world’s #1 resource of training materials for soccer coaches)
“Everything about Matt’s work and his approach to it is commendable. His copy is clear, sprightly and a joy to read – even when covering complex subjects. He is highly disciplined about meeting deadlines and very proactive with ideas and responding to queries. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt for any copywriting work you require, and I am certain you will quickly discover he is an excellent researcher and writer, as well as a conscientious, friendly person with whom to do business.” – Anna Sexton, bda
Whether you need a single press release or an entire content marketing strategy, get in touch for a proposal on how I can provide you with professional B2B copywriting that sells with information, builds trust in your expertise and attracts prospects to your business.
Simply provide a few details about your project and I’ll respond within 24 hours on how I can help: