I’ve been a copywriter since 2006, when I quit the corporate world to live by my wits and wordprocessor.
For the first 10 years of my career, I mainly wrote SEO keyword content, and provided website content, and business writing services to help companies sell their products online. I also wrote for a number of leading UK marketing agencies, writing in-house B2B copy for Siemens, Technicolor, Sage, Sony Ericsson and a long list of other globally recognized tech brands.
But writing SEO content that’s search engine optimized, web content, brochures and articles wasn’t satisfying or fulfilling enough. Creating content for tech companies also wasn’t very challenging, and I didn’t feel like a real copywriter.
So in 2017 I started developing my persuasive copy skills. I also invested heavily in mentoring with A list direct response copywriters like Kim Krause Schwalm, Lukas Reshske and Chris Wright.
I then focused on developing my knowledge of alternative or complementary medicine, the natural health industry and how to specialize in captivating copy for wellness brands.
Since then I’ve provided freelance health copywriting and marketing strategies for a number of top level companies. This includes supplement brands, health businesses and entrepreneurs in the alternative health industry. This includes:
- Writing a control beating weight loss offer for Dr. Sears
- Writing a Dr. Gundry style VSL for a sleep supplement for Dr. Hotze
- Writing a landing page for Onnit, one of the premier performance supplement brands
- Writing emails, front end offers and managing the backend for two supplement companies (Sun Coast Sciences and Del Mar Labs)
- Launching my own supplement which have generated huge commissions for affiliates
So I’m not just a direct response alternative health copywriter. I’m a holistic health copywriter who understands how to beat controls, plan campaigns and maximize profits for both clients and myself.