VSL copywriter for health, beauty, info products and more. I work with you until the copy converts.
In today’s super competitive marketplace, you need to do everything possible to maximize conversions and average order value.
There’s no better way of doing it than with an emotionally captivating yet logical video sales letter (VSL). In fact, you can launch a 7 figure brand with a high converting VSL.
My name is Matt Ambrose. And I’m a direct response VSL copywriter, with a specialty in natural health supplements and info products.
I write VSLs that combine time proven direct response copywriting techniques with engaging storytelling, sprinkled with logic and proof, to create video sales letters that trigger viewers into a buying frenzy, to create a transformation story of their own.
My clients include leading performance marketing agencies, like A4D, Jumbleberry and Jump 450; global brands like Onnit, Technicolor, and Siemens, and millionaire internet marketers like Jason Akatiff, Shaun Sheik, and Stefan Giorgi.
My Powerchute VSL generated $1m on cold traffic
As a paid member of Copy Accelerator, I attend weekly training calls on what’s working in direct response marketing. I also have access to a network of copywriters and marketers performing at the highest level in the direct response industry.
Member of Copy Accelerator Lite
Clayton Makepeace’s Quick Start Copywriting System
Kim Krause Schwalm’s ‘Fast Track to A List’ mentorship program
Russ Reynolds’ Supplement Copywriting Academy
Lukas Resheske’s Copywriting Mentorship Program
Agora’s Media Buying Mastery Program
Copy Chief’s RFL
John Carlton’s Simple Writing System
Todd Brown’s E5 CAMP
Kim Krause Schwalm’s 3Rs Mastery Course
David Garfinkel’s Fast, Effective Copy
Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness
Caleb O’Dowd’s List Building System
Parris Lampropoulos’ Taki fund raiser course
Ian Stanley’s 80/20 Copywriting
When launching a new product, you have to provide a smooth path from the Facebook ad, to the presell page to the video. Not to mention the checkout page, upsells and followup email sequence. So it’s vital every element is dialled in to make the funnel as slick, friction free as possible.
To make your life easier, I offer copywriting for complete video sales letter funnels as a packaged service:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the problem you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Video Sales Letter – High converting video sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup direct response email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the ‘backend’ of customers your promotion has created. I provide soap opera sequences, 7 day product upsell sequences, and even 30 day email sequences to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products to maximise the profitability of every customer
I only work with clients for whom I believe I can provide a significant return on the cost of my services, and where partnering is a good fit for both of us.
Here’s what my ideal client looks like:
– Selling supplements or health related info products
– Has already had successful launches
– Understands the value of direct response copywriting
– Understands that we’re in the customer acquisition game
– Has a LEGIT product with proof of the results it produces
– A REAL and emotionally compelling story behind how the product was created
– Generating 7 or 8 figures a year (or at least aspire to)
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in working together, you can schedule a strategy call.
On a 30 minute call the information I’d like to cover includes:
1. What is the product and what makes it superior?
2. Who is the target market and what information do you have on them?
3. Do you have an existing sales page or VSL?
4. How well is it performing?
5. How are you getting traffic to that page?
6. Do you have an interesting backstory on how/why the product was created?
7. Does the idea of spending $6-10k on copy make you fall off your chair?
Based on your answers, I’ll then put together a proposal on how we can work together.
Th proposal will outline my recommended strategy, my ideas for improving your existing promotion or creating a new one and what your investment will be for us to work together.
So if you’re ready to get the ball rolling on working together to generate higher profits for your business, book your strategy call right now: