A great blog if you’re a believer in the benefits of valuable content for converting browsers into buyers (which I am), Junta 42 has released a new eBook on content marketing and why you should implement it as part of your marketing strategy.
The eBook’s 11 pages long, and provides some inspiring case studies and excellent advice on getting your campaign rolling.
Here are a few points I scribbled down:
- 2007 Forrester research showed that 90% of purchasing decisions begin online
- Content marketing is the art of understanding what your customer needs to know and then delivering it in a relevant and compelling way
- If you deliver relevant content you’ll become a trusted resource
- The internet means prospects are no longer reliant on the traditional media to meet their information needs
- With access to information at their fingertips, buyers are now more proactive in finding content to help them make smarter buying decisions
- The reduction in editorial staff of traditional media organisations means businesses can fill the gap. The demand for content isn’t diminishing, it’s increasing
- Content should have a call to action and your campaign must be measurable e.g. sign up to a newsletter or request a trial
So if I haven’t already convinced you of the marketing benefits of valuable content then please download the eBook and allow Joe Pullizi from Junta42 to have a try.
4 thoughts on “Junta 42 releases eBook: ‘How to attract and retain customers with content NOW’”
Comments are closed.