Five Things You DidnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Know About Matt Ambrose
This viral campaign seems to be spreading like wildfire Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I just hope I can find 5 bloggers to pass it on to who havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t already been caught! I was tagged by Walter Burek from the Inklings blog.
- IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m a keen golfer and try and get out as much as I can. Am I any good? Put it this way Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I buy my golf balls in bulk.
- IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m named after my great Grandfather who was the Mayor of Rochdale and an MP. This could explain why IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m always getting on my political soapbox after a few too many ales.
- A small scar on my right hand is from slipping whilst opening a tin of baked beans. Serves me right for using a knife instead of a tin opener.
- I was told by my doctor that IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m double jointed in my shoulders, but I have yet to develop any contortionist party tricks. Supposed to help me play racket sports though.
- I earn a second income by playing online blackjack. So far I have a system which works. Unfortunately its no longer going to be of any use to my US readers.
I think Ill now pass this on to Mark White from Better Business Blogging, Judy Cullins at Professional Marketing Coach, Patricia Skinner at Freelance Writers Manifesto, Easton Ellsworth at Business Blogwire and Deborah Ng at Freelance Writing Jobs.
I just hope I can get to them in time!