Matt Ambrose – Natural Health Direct Response Copywriter
Looking for a natural helth copywriter to help you launch a new supplement or info product and want to know how to stand out in a crowded market?
Want to ensure your sales pages are compliant, and can get traffic from Facebook or Google?
Or have an existing promotion that’s tiring, and needs an injection of new ideas?
Whatever your natural health copywriting needs, I can help.
My name’s Matt Ambrose, a direct response natural health copywriter.
Over the years I’ve written tons of emails, sales pages, and full length VSLs for multiple natural health brands and supplement companies.
This includes Onnit Labs, Truegenics, Healthy Back Institute and Dr. Sinatra.
So I understand what it takes to find new mechanisms, new ideas, and new causes that will position your product as a one-of-a-kind solution. You can look forward to a nice boost in conversions and sales as a result.
Recent highlights include:
In this day and age, you need to be generating LONG-TERM customers. Not just one off sales.
To make that happen, I work with you throughout the launch to track, test and optimise headlines, leads, body copy and the entire funnel until we’re profitable.
I then continue to work with you over the long-haul to turn buyers into long-term customers with ongoing emails, advertorials and upsells. Because it’s in the backend where the most gold is found.
Over the years I’ve written for over 100 clients in multiple niches. So I bring a wide breadth of background knowledge and experience writing across lots of industries with different copywriting styles.
I’m now predominantly focused on writing natural health copy. Health is one of the most highly regulated industries. So I have to ensure I’m fully up to speed on the latest compliance rules for both the alphabet agencies and ad networks.
Getting footwear tips from Trevor ‘Toecracker’ Crook
Before specialising as a natural health copywriter, I spent my first decade as a freelance direct response copywriter writing for B2B agencies and tech brands. These are clients with professional attitudes and strict deadlines. And I bring the same professionalism to every project.
So unlike some of my deadline shy brethren, you can always expect to get your copy on time as well as spell checked, compliance checked and copywriting checklist checked to ensure I’ve taken every step possible to ensure it converts.
4. Highly Trained
I’ve read all the classics on direct response copywriting (some of them, like Breakthrough Advertising, multiple times). I also actively follow what the leaders in my field are up to, and adding to my knowledge studying the latest courses.
I’m currently being mentored by Kim Krause Schwalm, one of the biggest names in natural health copywriting. And I’ve also completed mentorships with Lukas Resheske, Russ Reynolds Supplement Copywriting Academy and Kevin Rogers in his RFL program.
Results is what matters. Not pretty words on a page.
Getting results is harder than ever. Yet the secret to out converting your competitors comes down to one thing: Knowing more than they do.
This means knowing MORE about your customer’s lives, what keeps them awake at night, and what other products have they tried…
Knowing MORE about how aware the market is of their problem and the solution they need to take them from pain to salvation…
And knowing MORE about how your product works, so we can present it as a groundbreaking one-of-kind solution so you can swim in the blue sea of exceptionalism, and not bailing for life in brutal red sea where companies compete on price.
So in other words, I spend at least two thirds of my time researching, planning and strategizing before I even write the headline.
And even after we launch, I keep optimising until we have a winner.
When launching a new supplement, you have to take prospects along a path from discovering a new breakthrough or cause of their health issue to finding out about the overall solution before realising your supplement is the only ‘specific’ solution that will work.
To take them successfully on this journey, every element of your campaign has to work together. For this reason, I recommend hiring me to write your entire campaign, from the Facebook ads to the followup email sequence.
And to make your life easier, I offer this as a packaged service that includes:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the health issue you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Sales letters/VSLS – High converting sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the list of customers your sales create. My 10 email upsell sequences are designed to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products or affiliate products to increase the profitability of every customer.
With one of my mentors, Head Chief of Copy Chief Kevin Rogers
People I like to work with have a vision, rather than just trying to make a quick buck.
They are (or want to be) influencers, not followers.
They want to create new trends and communities, rather than follow a wave that’s already passed.
And they want our relationship to be more than an email and a spec sheet.
But instead a supportive and profitable relationship, which we work together to turn one off launches into brands into new movements.
If that sounds like you, the next stage is to schedule a 15-30 mins call to discuss your project. This allows me to dig a little into what your natural health product is all about.
Afterwards, I’ll then send you a proposal outlining my recommendations and fee. As I charge per project or monthly retainer, rather than hourly or per word (if you’ve read this far, I know you’d expect nothing less).
Before scheduling the call, I’d like to get your feedback on these questions: