The wild west days of natural health advertising are over. No longer can you make wild claims about your miracle weight loss pill…how your infusion of a Chinese herb can reverse chronic diseases like diabetes…or make any claims you can’t backup with solid proof.
You can certainly try.
But today’s natural health consumer has been bombarded with so much hype and misleading advertising that they read every ad with their “scam alert” turned up to 11.
And if terrible conversion rates aren’t enough to put you off…being smashed by Facebook’s banhammer or a curt letter from the FTC certainly will.
Now here’s the good news…
Compliance doesn’t have to mean watering down your marketing until it’s dry as sawdust. What matters is ensuring you follow two simple rules:
1) Don’t be misleading
2) Backup every claims you make with at least 2 or 3 pieces of evidence
To help you navigate the minefield that is the FTC’s compliance page, I created an easy to understand guide on how to make your natural health ads compliant.
Alternately you can hire me to update your ads to ensure they’re compliant. Or rewrite them altogether to increase conversions. As I believe compliance offers an opportunity to make natural health ads more trustworthy and believable. Conversions will naturally rise as a result.
As a specialist in natural health copywriting, I can also provide you with the hooks, angle and big ideas that will make their product the superior choice.
Whether you’re selling Omega 3 fish oil to seniors with joint pain…
Probiotics to help people lose weight, remedy their industry and gain all the benefits of revitalizing their world’s gut health…
or have a unique super ingredient nobody’s heard of yet..
I provide the ideas, compelling copy and strategy to attract and grow the lifetime value of every customer.
The natural health market is one of the most sophisticated and tough markets to break into. People have been bombarding them with health claims for decades. They’ve heard it all before, and mentally block 99.99% of them out.
If you’re going to break through and earn their attention, your promotion must have something unique and compelling to say. In other words, it must have a “Big Idea”.
The Big Idea is the story, mechanism and hook that reels people into your promotion. It was what separates you from all the cookie cutter products out there and, when done right, can enable you to position yourself as the premium choice.
As a specialist natural health copywriter, I know how to delve into the research to formulate Big Ideas that draws in readers and can propel your promotions and sales to new heights.
I provide a complete ‘one-stop-shop’ for all your natural health copywriting needs.
1. Email campaigns that build rapport with your list, get subscribers eagerly looking for your name in their inbox and that increase the lifetime value of your customers.
2. Advertorials for drawing curious clickers into becoming leads in your sales funnel. Let’s face it. Nobody will read or believe a promotion covered in unbelievable stats. But they will engage with a story of how someone battled through their health problems thanks to a reent breakthrough in natural health science.
3. Sales letters that present your Big Idea and pitch in an informative, shocking and compelling way, harnessing time proven sales psychology and the latest natural health copywriter techniques.
4. Video sales letters (VSLs) and Webinars that draw in viewers with pattern interrupts, hooks, open loops, heroes journeys, price framing, cross roads and all the other key components that build a high converting VSL.
When it comes to selling, there’s a big difference between clever wordsmiths and hard nosed copywriters who understand how to research the market, to find unfulfilled needs and to devise the big ideas position you as the exceptional choice.
1. I’ve studied all the greats – I’ve studied the classics by John Caples, Claude Hopkins, Joe Sugarman, Gary Halbert and Eugene Schwartz (many of which I reread every year). I also actively follow today’s living direct response legends, including Drayton Bird, Bob Bly and John Carlton, to keep my finger on the pulse of what’s working now.
2. I’ve completed the best courses – I’ve spent thousands of dollars on copywriting courses and seminars. This includes Copy Chief RFL, Scott Haines’ Shortcut Copywriting Secrets, Copyhour, David Garfunkel’s Fast, Effective Copy, Ian Stanley’s 80/20 Copywriting, Autoresponder Madness, and I’ve been mentored by Kevin Rogers, the founder of Copy Chief.
3. Recognition in my industry – I’ve been interviewed for books on copywriting, including Andy Maslen’s book ‘Write Copy, Make Money’. I’m listed alongside some of the best copywriters in the industry in Bob Bly’s exclusive referral list and have guest appeared on multiple copywriting podcasts.
4. Most of my clients come from referrals – The results I consistently achieve for my clients has led to be being recommended to some of the biggest names in the internet marketing industry.
5. Free proposals – I’m happy to provide a comprehensive proposal at no obligation, outlining my recommended strategy for achieving your growth and profit goals.
Have questions? See if they’re answered in my FAQ.
What to know who’s pulling the levers behind the curtain? Find out more about me.
Ready to get started?
Then get in touch with a few details about your project.
You can expect to hear back from me within 24 hours. I’ll either send you a questionnaire or we can discuss the details over Skype.
A proposal detailing my recommendations, predicted results and a time and cost estimate is then provided at no obligation: