Matt Ambrose – Natural Health Copywriter
Natural health copywriter who provides compliant, conversion copy for emails, advertorials, VSLs, and complete funnels. I work with you until the copy converts.
Sales of supplements and natural health products are going through the roof. As consumers… both young and old… seek safe, scientifically verified alternatives for supporting peak health.
But the level of competition is also increasing by the day. And so is people’s scepticism. The more people get burned by hypey marketing and under delivering products the harder it gets to convince them to give your new formula a try.
This is why it’s vital to be telling better stories in your marketing. Stories that combine a hero’s journey, a breakthrough discovery, and a new mechanism in how the product works to make your product standout, and appear the superior choice.
My name is Matt Ambrose. I’m a natural health copywriter.
And I specialize in writing high conversion copy for emails, advertorials, sales letters, VSLs and complete funnels.
I’ve been trained by A list health copywriter Kim Krause Schwalm… I now write for a number of 8 figure supplement companies ongoing… and I’ve created campaigns that have generated $1m from a single launch.
What’s more, I know how to write copy that’s FDA, FTC and Facebook compliant.
So with me, you won’t have to worry about getting scary letters from the alphabet agencies for a single clumsily worded claim buried.
But more importantly, I know how to write in a way that convinces people to buy.
Stories that address a prospect’s dominant emotion…
Stories about the transformation they yearn for above all else…
Stories about the ‘gut punch’ moment when our guru realizes something had to change…
And stories about the heroic journey they went on to overcome the odds to bring your product into reality.
Feeling emotionally engaged when we’re told stories is hardwired into our DNA.
And I know how to tell better stories than what your competitors are telling.
So that your product is framed as the superior option. And you don’t have to compete on price.
Instead, it’s the emotional connection created for your product that will convince people to buy.
After all, nobody buys an iPhone for its operating system…
Nobody buys Nike trainers to run faster…
And nobody buys a Harley because they think it has a superior engine.
It’s how these products make people FEEL that convinces people to buy them… even when cheaper alternatives are available.
I can create the same emotional desire for your product.
And tell a story that overcomes people’s scepticism, and positions you as the premium option.
You can then look forward to attracting more customers… gaining higher conversions and sales… and scaling your business to the moon as a result.
The process starts with digging into the back story behind your product…
Identifying the unmet needs and dominant emotions in your marketplace…
And then working out how to position your product as the only option that will work.
With this knowledge, I’ll then create a campaign for you that enables you to standout in a crowded marketplace.
What’s more, I can assist you with the strategic planning, identifying the best traffic strategy, and then working with you on an ongoing basis until the funnel converts.
As what few copywriters mention is that few campaigns are successful from day one.
It normally takes lots of testing and refinement just to break even.
So hiring me is the long-term option.
The option of hiring someone who’ll work with you as a partner.
A natural health copywriter who’ll work with you going to create the highest converting and profitable campaign possible.
Over the last 15 years, I’ve helped 100+ companies with copywriting for websites, advertorials, video sales letters, and practically any type of copy you can name.
This includes Onnit Labs, Adaptive Health, Dr. Sinatra, Truegenics, Healthy Back Institute, Peak Life and Optimum Life Labs.
I’ve also worked with high performance agencies like A4D, Jump 450, and Straw House Labs.
And I’ve written copy for millionaire internet marketers like Jason Akatiff, Shaun Sheik, and Stefan Georgi.
So if you’re ready to start telling better stories about your products, and generating bigger profits as a result…
Let’s schedule a discovery call and discuss how we can get it done:
In this day and age, you need to be generating LONG-TERM customers. Not just one off sales.
To make that happen, I work with you throughout the launch to track, test and optimise headlines, leads, body copy and the entire funnel until we’re profitable.
I then continue to work with you over the long-haul to turn buyers into long-term customers with ongoing emails, advertorials and upsells. Because it’s in the backend where the most gold is found.
Over the years I’ve written for over 100 clients in multiple niches. So I bring a wide breadth of background knowledge and experience writing across lots of industries with different copywriting styles.
I’m now predominantly focused on writing natural health copy. Health is one of the most highly regulated industries. So I have to ensure I’m fully up to speed on the latest compliance rules for both the alphabet agencies and ad networks.
Getting footwear tips from Trevor ‘Toecracker’ Crook
Before specialising as a natural health copywriter, I spent my first decade as a freelance direct response copywriter writing for B2B agencies and tech brands. These are clients with professional attitudes and strict deadlines. And I bring the same professionalism to every project.
So unlike some of my deadline shy brethren, you can always expect to get your copy on time as well as spell checked, compliance checked and copywriting checklist checked to ensure I’ve taken every step possible to ensure it converts.
4. Highly Trained
I’ve read all the classics on direct response copywriting (some of them, like Breakthrough Advertising, multiple times). I also actively follow what the leaders in my field are up to, and adding to my knowledge studying the latest courses.
I’m currently being mentored by Kim Krause Schwalm, one of the biggest names in natural health copywriting. And I’ve also completed mentorships with Lukas Resheske, Russ Reynolds Supplement Copywriting Academy and Kevin Rogers in his RFL program.
Results is what matters. Not pretty words on a page.
Getting results is harder than ever. Yet the secret to out converting your competitors comes down to one thing: Knowing more than they do.
This means knowing MORE about your customer’s lives, what keeps them awake at night, and what other products have they tried…
Knowing MORE about how aware the market is of their problem and the solution they need to take them from pain to salvation…
And knowing MORE about how your product works, so we can present it as a groundbreaking one-of-kind solution so you can swim in the blue sea of exceptionalism, and not bailing for life in brutal red sea where companies compete on price.
So in other words, I spend at least two thirds of my time researching, planning and strategizing before I even write the headline.
And even after we launch, I keep optimising until we have a winner.
When launching a new supplement, you have to take prospects along a path from discovering a new breakthrough or cause of their health issue to finding out about the overall solution before realising your supplement is the only ‘specific’ solution that will work.
To take them successfully on this journey, every element of your campaign has to work together. For this reason, I recommend hiring me to write your entire campaign, from the Facebook ads to the followup email sequence.
And to make your life easier, I offer this as a packaged service that includes:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the health issue you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Sales letters/VSLS – High converting sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the list of customers your sales create. My 10 email upsell sequences are designed to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products or affiliate products to increase the profitability of every customer.
With one of my mentors, Head Chief of Copy Chief Kevin Rogers
Here’s what my ideal client looks like:
– Selling supplements or health related info products
– Has already had successful launches
– Understands the value of direct response copywriting
– Understands that we’re in the customer acquisition game
– Has a LEGIT product with proof of the results it produces
– A REAL and emotionally compelling story behind how the product was created
– Generating 7 or 8 figures a year (or at least aspire to)
So if you’re ready to get the ball rolling on working together to generate higher profits for your business, book your strategy call right now: