Struggling to get conversions above 1% on cold traffic?
Clueless on how to make your offers FDA compliant so you don’t get banhammered into oblivion by Google and Facebook?
Then you’ve landed in the right place.
My name’s Matt Ambrose. I’m a direct response copywriter specialising in creating campaigns for natural health supplements and info products.
What this means is that I know how to find the customer stories that create the emotional trigger you need to pull people into your sales message. It also means I know how to find the most compelling and COMPLIANT studies that provide the logic that convinces people to buy.
My previous successes include:
– Increasing conversions 428% for a probiotic supplement sales letter
– Developing the entire campaign for a new brain health supplement, including Facebook ads to find the big idea, presell advertorials, and 30 day email upsell sequence
– Generating $1m in revenue with a VSL for the PowerChute, a golf training aid
Get in touch to discuss how I can deliver the same results for you.
The natural health market is one of the most sophisticated and tough markets to break into. People have been bombarding them with health claims for decades. They’ve heard it all before, and mentally block 99.99% of them out.
If you’re going to break through and earn their attention, your promotion must have something unique and compelling to say. In other words, it must have a “Big Idea”.
The Big Idea is the story, mechanism and hook that reels people into your promotion. It was what separates you from all the cookie cutter products out there and, when done right, can enable you to position yourself as the premium choice.
As a specialist natural health copywriter, I know how to delve into the research to formulate big ideas that draws in readers and can propel your promotions and sales to new heights.
When launching a new supplement, you have to take prospects along a path from discovering a new breakthrough or cause of their health issue to finding out about the overall solution before realising your supplement is the only ‘specific’ solution that will work.
To take them successfully on this journey, every element of your campaign has to work together. For this reason, I recommend hiring me to write your entire campaign, from the Facebook ads to the followup email sequence.
And to make your life easier, I offer this as a packaged service for $10,000 that includes:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the health issue you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Sales letters/VSLS – High converting sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the list of customers your sales create. My 10 email upsell sequences are designed to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products or affiliate products to increase the profitability of every customer.
When it comes to selling, there’s a big difference between clever wordsmiths and hard nosed copywriters who understand how to research the market, to find unfulfilled needs and to devise the big ideas position you as the exceptional choice.
1. I’ve studied all the greats – I’ve studied the classics by John Caples, Claude Hopkins, Joe Sugarman, Gary Halbert and Eugene Schwartz (many of which I reread every year). I also actively follow today’s living direct response legends, including Drayton Bird, Bob Bly and John Carlton, to keep my finger on the pulse of what’s working now.
2. I’ve completed the best courses – I’ve spent thousands of dollars on copywriting courses and seminars. This includes Russ Reynolds’ ‘Natural Health Academy’, Agora’s Media Buying Mastery, Todd Brown’s E5 Camp, Copy Chief’s RFL, Scott Haines’ Shortcut Copywriting Secrets, Copyhour, David Garfunkel’s Fast, Effective Copy, Ian Stanley’s 80/20 Copywriting, and Andre Chaperone’s Autoresponder Madness.
3. Most of my clients come from referrals – The results I consistently achieve for my clients has led to be being recommended to some of the biggest names in the internet marketing industry.
4. Free discovery call – After completing my project scope questionnaire, we can jump on Skype for a ‘discovery call’ to discuss your objectives, challenges and what I can do to help at no obligation.
Have questions? See if they’re answered in my FAQ.
What to know who’s pulling the levers behind the curtain? Find out more about me.
Ready to get started?
Then get in touch with a few details about your project.
You can expect to hear back from me within 24 hours. I’ll either send you a questionnaire or we can discuss the details over Skype.
A proposal detailing my recommendations, predicted results and a time and cost estimate is then provided at no obligation: