A Melting Pot of Direct Response Copywriting and Smart Marketing Strategy
$1+ million generated for clients in health, fitness, B2B tech, and more
For over a decade I’ve helped 100+ companies to find the unmet needs in their marketplace, to position their product as the superior choice, and to increase their profits as a result.
My clients include international tech brands, like Siemens, Technicolor, and Micro Focus; millionaire internet marketers like Jason Akatiff (A4D) and Shaun Sheik (Jump 450); and natural health companies, including Optimum Life Labs, Healthy Back Institute, and Peak Life.
So whether you need to promote your latest breakthrough in manufacturing technology or the secret ingredient in your supplement, I provide the research skills, strategic planning, and lucid writing style to consistently deliver profitable campaigns.
- Copychiefed by David Garfinkel for the launch campaign of a new brain health supplement
- Increased conversions 428% for a probiotic supplement sales letter (read the case study)
- Passed an audition to write financial copy for Clayton Makepeace, one of the world’s top A list copywriters
- Generated $1 million on cold traffic for the PowerChute golf training aid
- Created the launch campaign for a Beverly Hills anti-aging skin care brand
- Increased conversions across sales pages for the internet’s #1 soccer coaching website
What Clients Say
“I’ve had the pleasure to work with several amazing health copywriters. Some are ‘A’ list copywriters who regularly pulls in millions of dollars through their copy. I’ve worked with Matthew Ambrose for a couple of projects. Very reliable and his work is always solid.” – Shaun Tay, Better Body Co
“We auditioned five copywriters and Matt’s work was easily the best. Just as important is that his turnaround time for projects is quick and he is reliable. Our sales pages now look and read incredibly well and sales have improved because of it. We now outsource all of our copywriting to Matt on a regular basis and we couldn’t be happier” – Mike Saif, www.worldclasscoaching.com Learn more…
“Matt has worked on a number of projects for A4D, writing VSLs, advertorials and landing pages. This includes a VSL for the PowerChute golf training aid which, after some fine tuning, is on course to be a million dollar selling promotion.” – Jason Akatiff, A4D Learn more…
Case Studies and Reports
- Healthy Back Institute
- Spark Health Media
- Jump 450
- Strawhouse Labs
- Deutsche Poste
- Eferton Group
- FN Herstal
- Micro Focus
- Action Storage
- The Malta Experience
- Eco Designer
- Visual Trends
- CAP Global
- World Class Coaching
- TAG Worldwide
- AAH Pharmaceuticals
Lukas Resheske’s Copywriting Mentorship Program
Agora’s Media Buying Mastery Program
Russ Reynolds’ Supplement Copywriting Mentorship
Copy Chief’s RFL
John Carlton’s Simple Writing System
Todd Brown’s E5 CAMP
Kim Krause Schwalm’s 3Rs Mastery Course
David Garfinkel’s Fast, Effective Copy
Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness
Caleb O’Dowd’s List Building System
Parris Lampropoulos’ natural health copywriting course
Joel Erway’s Webinar Accelerator Program
“I found Matt randomly on Google a couple of years ago when looking for a video sales letter copywriter. We’ve been working with him ever since and he’s become a valuable asset for our agency. All my team needs to do is send him a Skype message or email with the product we want to promote and he does the rest. He always delivers on time and writes great quality copy. In fact, we even hired him to write the copy for our website, so that tells you all you need to know.” – Shaun Sheik, Jump 450! (North America’s #1 Performance Advertising agency)
Direct Response Copywriting Services
I’ve crafted direct response sales pages for millionaire internet marketers, supplement companies and even professional golfers. Whether you need a long form sales page, email sequence or VSL, I’ve got my finger on the button of what’s converting and will boost your conversions.
If you’re running natural health advertising compliance is no longer an option, it’s not critical to keeping your ads running and avoiding a fine from the FTC. I can update your ads for compliance and make them more trustworthy and higher converting at the same time.
Whether you need a 3 minute explainer video or a 60 minute documentary style VSL, I provide both copy and production for creating compelling videos that keep people engaged. I can also provide you with a strategy for harnessing YouTube to create a remarketing list of red hot buyers you can target at low cost.
The majority of profits come from backend sales through email. I can help you maximize the lifetime value of every customer with strategically planned and crisply written upsell sequences. These can include Soap Opera Sequences, Sideways Sales Letters and Heroes Journeys that build familiarity, foster emotional bonds and the trust needed to get the sale.
Direct Response Copywriting Samples
Sales Letter Copywriting
Video Sales Letter (VSL) Copywriting
B2B Tech Copywriting
4 Reasons to Choose Me as Your Direct Response Copywriter
1. Experience – For over 10 years I’ve worked on copywriting projects for global brands and tech giants, including Siemens, Technicolor, Micro Focus, millionaire marketers and natural health companies. You get the same premium grade copy I provide to them without the overheads of an agency and a faster turnaround on projects.
2. Qualified – I’ve completed all the best copywriting courses and I’m Hubspot certified. I continue to study and complete the latest marketing and copywriting courses on an ongoing basis. I have my finger on the button of today’s best practices welded with time proven direct response copywriting fundamentals that never change. So I can advise you on a complete strategy, from creating buyer personas to plotting the buyer’s journey to creating trust building content that sells harnessing sales psychology combined with plain common sense.
3. Quality assurance – All the copywriting is researched and written by me. This gives you the reassurance knowing that your sales letters, articles, case studies and white papers aren’t going to be palmed off to an unknown freelancer who might not deliver the quality you expect. When you have a deadline that’s written in stone, I can work late into the evening and even on weekends to ensure emails get sent and brochures reach desks on schedule.
4. Long-term strategy & support – Marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. In some markets, it can take six months to convert leads and generate profits on your advertising spend. So I work with you for the long haul to continue developing the relationship with customers, fixing leaks in your funnels and continuing to beat your existing sales pages to drive up conversions and profits. I’ve been working with many of my clients for years. With me, you can expect to gain long-term support and not a fly-by-night copywriter hunting for their next project.
“Matt has worked on a number of projects for A4D, writing VSLs, advertorials and landing pages. This includes a VSL for the PowerChute golf training aid which, after some fine tuning, is on course to be a million dollar selling promotion.” – Jason Akatiff
Latest Posts from My Award Winning Blog
- How to ‘Live a Wild Life’ When You’re an Introvert
- What the World’s Highest Paid TV Star Can Teach Copywriters About Persuasion
- How to Generate $1 Leads on Facebook with Chatbot Quizzes [FREE GUIDE]
- The time I nearly got sued by a celebrity TV chef…
- How to Defeat Imposter Syndrome and Attract Clients at the Same Time
Talking tactics with grizzled veteran John Carlton
What Clients Say
“We work with Matt regularly on video scripts for our tech clients. As is the nature with creative work, quite often what we’re looking for can change and evolve before we get to the finished product. However, Matt never complains, takes on board any feedback and provides a fast turnaround, even at weekends.” – Karim Majid, Crinel
“Everything about Matt’s work and his approach to it is commendable. His copy is clear, sprightly and a joy to read – even when covering complex subjects. He is highly disciplined about meeting deadlines and very proactive with ideas and responding to queries. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt for any copywriting work you require, and I am certain you will quickly discover he is an excellent researcher and writer, as well as a conscientious, friendly person with whom to do business.” – Anna Sexton, bda
“We auditioned five copywriters and and Matt’s work was easily the best. Just as important is that his turnaround time for projects is quick and he is reliable. Our sales pages now look and read incredibly well and sales have improved because of it. We now outsource all of our copywriting to Matt on a regular basis and we couldn’t be happier.” – Mike Saif, World Class Coaching (the world’s #1 resource of training materials for soccer coaches)
Tell Me About Your Project
Shooting the breeze with living legend Mr Drayton Bird