Struggling with mediocre copy and wishy-washy marketing materials?
Want to give your pitches greater impact so they position you as the superior choice in a crowded market?
In a world where people are bombarded with 20,000 marketing messages a day, crafting a compelling sales message is getting tougher by the day.
Yet it’s possible to smash through the clutter and carve out a large slice of the pie when you know how…
And that’s with a BIG IDEA.
Your Big Idea could be:
With access to limitless information at their fingertips, markets are maturing at lightning speed.
What was a unique and exciting six months ago has become mediocre by today.
You’re then forced to shift from selling with benefits to selling with claims to selling with unique concepts, manically changing gear to stay ahead of rushing market expectations.
But most businesses struggle to find a Big Idea for their product. Instead they shout about the same claims, benefits and features as everyone else. Leading to their campaigns are met by shrugged shoulders, and they fizzle out and die.
Instead, your goal with every sales message should be to light a firecracker under your reader’s chair. To deliver a message so fresh, tasty and tempting that they devour every word and FEEL compelled to act.
By now, I hope, you get my point: Without a compelling Big Idea your campaigns are DOOMED.
Middle of the road, bland copy about benefits and features won’t cut it with today’s sophisticated customer.
This is why it’s vital that you work with a copywriter that knows how to develop big ideas. That knows how to research the market to identify its awareness level, sophistication, unfulfilled needs and how to position your product in a unique, inspiring and exciting way.
Someone like me.
For over 10 years I’ve worked with global brands (including Technicolor, Siemens and DHL), internet marketers and ambitious startups to help them devise hooks, unique mechanisms and big ideas that attract customers like a magnet. I now specialize in copywriting for natural health and financial newsletters.
However, whatever your niche, I can provide you with Big Idea infused copy that coaxes readers with emotion and logic until the only response is to buy.
A few of my successes include:
When it comes to selling, there’s a big difference between clever wordsmiths and hard nosed copywriters who understand how to research the market, to find unfulfilled needs and to devise the big ideas position you as the exceptional choice.
1. I’ve studied all the greats – I’ve studied the classics by John Caples, Claude Hopkins, Joe Sugarman, Gary Halbert and Eugene Schwartz (many of which I reread every year). I also actively follow today’s living direct response legends, including Drayton Bird, Bob Bly and John Carlton, to keep my finger on the pulse of what’s working now.
2. I’ve completed the best courses – I’ve spent thousands of dollars on copywriting courses and seminars. This includes Copy Chief RFL, Scott Haines’ Shortcut Copywriting Secrets, Copyhour, David Garfunkel’s Fast, Effective Copy, Ian Stanley’s 80/20 Copywriting, Autoresponder Madness, and I’ve been mentored by Kevin Rogers, the founder of Copy Chief.
3. Recognition in my industry – I’ve been interviewed for books on copywriting, including Andy Maslen’s book ‘Write Copy, Make Money’. I’m listed alongside some of the best copywriters in the industry in Bob Bly’s exclusive referral list and have guest appearedon copywriting podcasts.
4. Most of my clients come from referrals – The results I consistently achieve for my clients has led to be being recommended to some of the biggest names in the internet marketing industry.
5. Free proposals – I’m happy to provide a comprehensive proposal at no obligation, outlining my recommended strategy for achieving your growth and profit goals.
Have questions? See if they’re answered in my FAQ.
What to know who’s pulling the levers behind the curtain? Find out more about me.
Ready to get started?
Then get in touch with a few details about your project.
You can expect to hear back from me within 24 hours. I’ll either send you a questionnaire or we can discuss the details over Skype.
A proposal detailing my recommendations, predicted results and a time and cost estimate is then provided at no obligation: