Matt Ambrose – Natural Health Direct Response Copywriter
Struggling with a high bounce rate… weak conversions… and campaigns that seem to have no hope of ever being profitable?
Well then, we need to talk.
My name’s Matt Ambrose, and I’m a natural health copywriter who specialises in helping clients in health and wellness turn weak sales pages into winners.
The process starts with digging into identifying who the customer REALLY is… the language they use… their unmet needs… and how to position your product as the superior option.
With this knowledge, I then give your sales pages an overhaul.
– Reflecting the customer’s experience to build rapport in seconds
– Providing proof early on why readers should trust you
– Revealing a new cause of the problem they’re dealing with
– A new mechanism behind the solution your product offers
– Future pacing what life will be like after implementing your product
…and other updates from my toolbox of time proven copywriting techniques.
As a natural health copywriter, over the last decade I’ve helped 100+ companies to generate higher responses and profits from their emails, case studies, sales pages, and videos.
This includes Onnit Labs, Adaptive Health, Dr. Sinatra, Truegenics, Healthy Back Institute, Peak Life and Optimum Life Labs.
Let’s schedule a discovery call and get it done:
In this day and age, you need to be generating LONG-TERM customers. Not just one off sales.
To make that happen, I work with you throughout the launch to track, test and optimise headlines, leads, body copy and the entire funnel until we’re profitable.
I then continue to work with you over the long-haul to turn buyers into long-term customers with ongoing emails, advertorials and upsells. Because it’s in the backend where the most gold is found.
Over the years I’ve written for over 100 clients in multiple niches. So I bring a wide breadth of background knowledge and experience writing across lots of industries with different copywriting styles.
I’m now predominantly focused on writing natural health copy. Health is one of the most highly regulated industries. So I have to ensure I’m fully up to speed on the latest compliance rules for both the alphabet agencies and ad networks.
Getting footwear tips from Trevor ‘Toecracker’ Crook
Before specialising as a natural health copywriter, I spent my first decade as a freelance direct response copywriter writing for B2B agencies and tech brands. These are clients with professional attitudes and strict deadlines. And I bring the same professionalism to every project.
So unlike some of my deadline shy brethren, you can always expect to get your copy on time as well as spell checked, compliance checked and copywriting checklist checked to ensure I’ve taken every step possible to ensure it converts.
4. Highly Trained
I’ve read all the classics on direct response copywriting (some of them, like Breakthrough Advertising, multiple times). I also actively follow what the leaders in my field are up to, and adding to my knowledge studying the latest courses.
I’m currently being mentored by Kim Krause Schwalm, one of the biggest names in natural health copywriting. And I’ve also completed mentorships with Lukas Resheske, Russ Reynolds Supplement Copywriting Academy and Kevin Rogers in his RFL program.
Results is what matters. Not pretty words on a page.
Getting results is harder than ever. Yet the secret to out converting your competitors comes down to one thing: Knowing more than they do.
This means knowing MORE about your customer’s lives, what keeps them awake at night, and what other products have they tried…
Knowing MORE about how aware the market is of their problem and the solution they need to take them from pain to salvation…
And knowing MORE about how your product works, so we can present it as a groundbreaking one-of-kind solution so you can swim in the blue sea of exceptionalism, and not bailing for life in brutal red sea where companies compete on price.
So in other words, I spend at least two thirds of my time researching, planning and strategizing before I even write the headline.
And even after we launch, I keep optimising until we have a winner.
When launching a new supplement, you have to take prospects along a path from discovering a new breakthrough or cause of their health issue to finding out about the overall solution before realising your supplement is the only ‘specific’ solution that will work.
To take them successfully on this journey, every element of your campaign has to work together. For this reason, I recommend hiring me to write your entire campaign, from the Facebook ads to the followup email sequence.
And to make your life easier, I offer this as a packaged service that includes:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the health issue you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Sales letters/VSLS – High converting sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the list of customers your sales create. My 10 email upsell sequences are designed to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products or affiliate products to increase the profitability of every customer.
With one of my mentors, Head Chief of Copy Chief Kevin Rogers
Ready to turn one off launches into the start of new movements?
Then get in touch!
You can either schedule a 30 mins Strategy Call to discuss your project… or send me the details by email.
Key information I need to know: