[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
How do you work?
- I only work on quality products and services I believe in, and solve a customer’s problem in a new or better way.
- I assess your needs and what are the KPIs we need/want to reach, either via questionnaire or Skype call
- I conduct an analysis of the market and competition to find a ‘Big Idea’ that will separate our product/service from the mass market and enable us to charge accordingly.
- I’ll submit my analysis to you on our strategy and deliverables needed to achieve our KPIs.
- We launch the campaign
- We track and optimize the campaign to meet our KPIs
How does the process work?
- I receive your email
- I’ll send you a questionnaire to identify the scope of the project and how I can help
- I’ll conduct background research into your business based
- We schedule a call to discuss your project
- I’ll send you a proposal
- If the proposal is accepted, I’ll email you an agreement to digitally sign
- I’ll send you an invoice for the project
- I’ll conduct market research into your product, competitors, customers and positioning
- I’ll send you an outline for your project
- Once approved, I’ll draft the copy
- The copy is proofed
- Copy is delivered
- Based on your feedback, further editing is conducted to get a final version.
- We publish the copy and track the results using analytics and heat maps
- If conversions are below what we needed for the project to be profitable, I’ll work on changes to improve the conversion rate
- Upon project completion I’ll send you a questionnaire for feedback
How do I charge?
- I dont charge per hour or per word. I charge a project fee based on the deliverables needed to achieve our goal.
- I’ll send you a purchase order and agreement outlining my terms, which you can sign digitally
- For new clients I charge 100% upfront.
- Ongoing clients we can switch to monthly invoicing.
- Large projects of $10k can be split 50% upfront and the balance upon completion.
- I no longer accept Paypal due to their outrageous fees (2.9% upfront + 2.5% currency conversion). My preferred payment method is Transferwise. I can send you an invoice via email and you simply enter your card details or swift code.
What service quality can I expect?
- I don’t just hand you the copy and wish you the best. I want to be your long-term partner in growing your business and achieving your profit goals.
- I’ve helped international brands (e.g. Siemens, Technicolor and Deutsche Post) and millionaire internet marketers to grow their brand and revenue. I can provide you with the same marketing expertise for the fraction of what a traditional agency would charge.
- I always deliver on time and deliver copy in stages so you can feel confident about how the campaign is progressing.
How do I know if you’re any good?
You can read plenty of testimonials from previous clients on this website. You can also read samples of emails, websites, articles, press releases and other copywriting I’ve done on my services pages. If you’d like to see anything related to your project, please just ask and it will be provided.
I’m based in San Diego, can you write for me?
Meeting face to face is useful, but it’s not essential.
I’m based in the UK yet most of my clients are now in the US. So I can provide you with copywriting services wherever you are in the world.
Along with your location, your industry type isn’t a barrier. I’ve written for clients in B2B, tech, industrial manufacturing, natural health, survival, luxury goods and services, beauty, hypnotherapy and even cake decorations. So I can get embedded in whatever market you operate in and identify the triggers that will motivate people to buy.
Did I answer your questions? If not, get in touch for a prompt reply:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]