My video sales letter for the PowerChute generated $1m on cold traffic
Choosing a video sales letter copywriter for your project is not a decision to take lightly.
Because your competition is not just the VSLs of your competitors.
Your competition is Facebook, YouTube, your customer’s favorite blogs, magazines, TV shows and the incessant beeping of updates of their smartphone.
Nobody wakes up in the morning looking forward to watching a VSL. So a VSL’s success live or dies within the first few seconds, let alone the first 3 minutes.
So your VSL copywriting has to grab them by the throat in the first few seconds and then not let go until the FAQ.
How can this be done?
This is why creating a high converting video sales letter all comes down to research.
So I typically spend two thirds of my time digging into my target’s biggest fears and desires. And I don’t stop digging until I’ve found the hook, big idea, or vital piece of information that can take them from pain to salvation.
My name is Matt Ambrose and I specialise in video sales letter copywriting for health and fitness offers, notably supplements.
Over the years I’ve provided video sales letter copywriting for anti-aging creams, weight loss programs, probiotic supplements, golf training aids, and more.
I work with clients to make sense of the data, write new leads, and to keep testing until we have a winner.
And thanks to the level of research and fine tuning that goes into my scripts, my VSLs have generated $1m+ for clients.
In fact, one of my clients, who’s a prominent and highly successful internet marketer, presents my VSLs at live events as a case study in expert VSL copywriting.
Russ Reynolds’ Supplement Copywriting Academy
Lukas Resheske’s Copywriting Mentorship Program
Agora’s Media Buying Mastery Program
Copy Chief’s RFL
John Carlton’s Simple Writing System
Todd Brown’s E5 CAMP
Kim Krause Schwalm’s 3Rs Mastery Course
David Garfinkel’s Fast, Effective Copy
Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness
Caleb O’Dowd’s List Building System
Parris Lampropoulos’ Taki fund raiser course
Ian Stanley’s 80/20 Copywriting
When launching a new info product or supplement, you have to provide a clear path from suffering with low energy, rocketing blood sugar, joint pain or any number of niggling health issues to a brighter future of vitality and joy.
But creating a smooth path that doesn’t lose customers along the way can be complicated. So it’s vital to ensure every element is dialled in with laser precision to make it as slick, slippery, and high converting as possible.
To make your life easier, I offer copywriting for complete funnels from Facebook ads to followup email sequences as a packaged service:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the health issue you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Video Sales Letter – High converting video sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup direct response email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the ‘backend’ of customers your promotion has created. I provide soap opera sequences, 7 day product upsell sequences, and even 30 day email sequences to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products to maximise the profitability of every customer
Ready to get started on creating a high converting video sales letter for your health or fitness product?
Then I’m waiting to hear from you!
First I need some information about your project to gauge whether I’m the right VSL copywriter for you.
You can then expect to hear back from me within 24 hours. I’ll either send you a questionnaire or we can discuss the details over Skype.