Want to create a new video to launch your product or brand?
Or struggling to get an existing video to convert?
Well then, we need to talk.
My name is Matt Ambrose. And I’m a direct response video sales letter copywriter,
I’ve worked on video sales letter projects for all sorts of brands, products and markets.
This includes short 2-5 minute video sales letters for international tech brands, like Siemens, Vodafone and Ericcson…
And 60 minute long VSLs for supplement companies, info product creators and leading performance marketing agencies, like A4D, Jumbleberry and Straw House Labs.
The process starts with taking a deep dive into your customer persona, your market and your product to identify how we can stand out.
I’ll then provide a script harnessing time proven direct response copywriting techniques to grab attention… keep viewers interested and engaged… and then trigger their hot buying buttons by the time we reveal the ‘Buy Now’ button.
– Reflecting the customer’s experience to build rapport in seconds
– Providing proof early on why readers should trust you
– Revealing a new cause of the problem they’re dealing with
– A new mechanism behind the solution your product offers
– Future pacing what life will be like after implementing your product
…and other sales psychology methods from my toolbox of time proven copywriting strategy.
Some of the topics I’ve written video sales letter scripts on include:
My Powerchute VSL generated $1m on cold traffic
So whether you need to promote a new industrial processor or the secret ingredient in your supplement, I provide the research skills, strategic planning, and punchy copy to rocket your conversions and profits.
To discuss how I can provide you with a video sales letter script or update an existing one, schedule a 30 minute strategy call right now:
“He hired Matt as a VSL copywriter on a number of projects for A4D, writing VSLs, advertorials and landing pages. This includes a VSL for the PowerChute golf training aid which, after some fine tuning, is on course to be a million dollar selling promotion.” – Jason Akatiff, A4D
Russ Reynolds’ Supplement Copywriting Academy
Lukas Resheske’s Copywriting Mentorship Program
Agora’s Media Buying Mastery Program
Copy Chief’s RFL
John Carlton’s Simple Writing System
Todd Brown’s E5 CAMP
Kim Krause Schwalm’s 3Rs Mastery Course
David Garfinkel’s Fast, Effective Copy
Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness
Caleb O’Dowd’s List Building System
Parris Lampropoulos’ Taki fund raiser course
Ian Stanley’s 80/20 Copywriting
When launching a new product, you have to provide a smooth path from the Facebook ad, to the presell page to the video. Not to mention the checkout page, upsells and followup email sequence. So it’s vital every element is dialled in to make the funnel as slick, friction free as possible.
To make your life easier, I offer copywriting for complete video sales letter funnels as a packaged service:
1. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads are great for testing ideas and growing a community around the problem you’re solving. Then when we’re ready to launch, we already have a list of people to sell to. Creating quizzes with chatbots is another great way of researching the market and growing a list of potential customers.
2. Advertorials – Advertorials can also be used to test ideas, managing compliance, and to soft sell the sales page that comes next. High performing advertorials typically combine storytelling with a scientific breakthrough to draw people into your sales message without it feeling like overt advertising.
3. Video Sales Letter – High converting video sales letters and VSLs take people on an emotional yet intellectually interesting journey that reveals a new cause of their health issue, the overall solution, and then the specific solution – your product. To do this, we combine storytelling with science to deliver emotional engagement, logical arguments, and a vision of their future selves. All of which are vital components of a compelling and high converting sales pitch.
4. Checkout pages – One of the biggest leaks in a sales funnel is often the checkout page. Your checkout page needs to make their decision to buy as easy as possible. So it should include an FAQ, testimonials, offer summary, and other trust building elements.
5. Followup direct response email sequence – The first sale is typically to break even. The profit is then found in the ‘backend’ of customers your promotion has created. I provide soap opera sequences, 7 day product upsell sequences, and even 30 day email sequences to reduce refund rates while upselling additional products to maximise the profitability of every customer
Ready to get started on creating a high converting video sales letter for your product or updating an existing funnel?
Then I’m waiting to hear from you!
The first step is to book a strategy call to discuss your project and find out if we’re a good match.
Questions I’ll want to cover include:
To book your call, hit the button below and let’s get the ball rolling: