Being a marketing agency, bda wanted to ensure they were following the same advice they offer to clients and blogging regularly. So they asked me to look after writing posts for them:
- Suggest topics each week based on the latest events in the marketing world.
- Posts aim to promote bda's expertise through education, and showing they have their finger on the pulse of the latest marketing best practices.
- Written in a friendly, conversational tone to bda's image as an agency of 'real people with real opinions'.
I've been writing bda's blog for years, which has both improved their website traffic and reinforced their reputation for forward thinking marketing.
Livebookings, Europeâ€™s largest online marketing and reservations service for the restaurant industry, wanted me to help them run their blog with posts to offer restaurateurs marketing tips and to promote their brand:
- I research and suggest topics each month.
- The articles focus primarily on internet marketing, but also offer practical advice on topics like cookery classes, catering for the business crowd and sales psychology.
- The tone needs to be friendly to appeal to people working in the hospitality industry, and to explain topics in a clear, concise manner.
The blog has helped push their website to the first page of Google and receives regular comments, Tweets and social sharing, which all helps to enhance Livebookings image within the restaurant industry as a helpful brand.
Treston is one of the leading technical furniture suppliers in Europe. They wanted me to provide them with articles both for SEO purposes and to educate customers on the benefits of their furniture:
- Discuss complex electronic manufacturing topics, such as electrostatic discharge (ESD), ergonomics and lean manufacturing.
- Explain how Treston's products alleviate these problems.
- Write in a tone that will appeal to technicians, scientists, manufacturing plant managers and office managers.
As well as improve Treston's website rankings, the articles have been a valuable tool for informing customers of manufacturing issues they might not have been aware of, and why buying Treston's technical furniture is a smart investment.
Technicolor – SingTel case study
To reinforce its position as a leading provider of on demand TV, Technicolor wanted to produce a case study to highlight how they're assisted SingTel, Asia's leading communications group, in providing TV shows within hours of their US broadcast:
- Explains why regional broadcasters are under pressure to broadcast the latest shows in a shrinking time frame.
- Details how Technicolor was able to assist SingTel in broadcasting TV shows within 24 hours, and increase their subscriber base as a result.
- Uses a documentary style tone to give an objective appraisal of Technicolor's ability to deliver on demand TV services to regional broadcasters.
Case studies offer a more educative approach to promoting your services. They're not a hard sell, and consequently swoop under people's radars scanning for sales messages.
Action Storage – Monster Energy case study
This case study explains how Action Storage were able to expand the storage capacity of Monster Energy's new warehouse:
- Gives background information on the challenge.
- Explains how Action Storage managed and completed the installation.
- Details what benefits were gained for both Monster Energy and Action Storage.
Case studies are a great way of demonstrating your expertise using real world evidence. Anybody can make claims on their website, but case studies show you can walk the walk as well.
Action Storage’s 25th Anniversary press release
Action Storage, which specialises in lockers, shelving and other storage products, wanted to celebrate its anniversary by telling the world about how much it had grown over the last 25 years':
- It provides details on Action Storage's history whilst also having a promotional message weaved between the words.
- It discusses the products in their range without sounding like a non-newsworthy sales pitch.
- The press release also highlights some of their accomplishments over the last quarter century.
We've been writing press releases for Action Storage for years and always look to develop long-standing relationships with all of our clients.