Technicolor – SingTel case study
To reinforce its position as a leading provider of on demand TV, Technicolor wanted to produce a case study to highlight how they're assisted SingTel, Asia's leading communications group, in providing TV shows within hours of their US broadcast:
- Explains why regional broadcasters are under pressure to broadcast the latest shows in a shrinking time frame.
- Details how Technicolor was able to assist SingTel in broadcasting TV shows within 24 hours, and increase their subscriber base as a result.
- Uses a documentary style tone to give an objective appraisal of Technicolor's ability to deliver on demand TV services to regional broadcasters.
Case studies offer a more educative approach to promoting your services. They're not a hard sell, and consequently swoop under people's radars scanning for sales messages.
Action Storage – Monster Energy case study
This case study explains how Action Storage were able to expand the storage capacity of Monster Energy's new warehouse:
- Gives background information on the challenge.
- Explains how Action Storage managed and completed the installation.
- Details what benefits were gained for both Monster Energy and Action Storage.
Case studies are a great way of demonstrating your expertise using real world evidence. Anybody can make claims on their website, but case studies show you can walk the walk as well.
Action Storage’s 25th Anniversary press release
Action Storage, which specialises in lockers, shelving and other storage products, wanted to celebrate its anniversary by telling the world about how much it had grown over the last 25 years':
- It provides details on Action Storage's history whilst also having a promotional message weaved between the words.
- It discusses the products in their range without sounding like a non-newsworthy sales pitch.
- The press release also highlights some of their accomplishments over the last quarter century.
We've been writing press releases for Action Storage for years and always look to develop long-standing relationships with all of our clients.
SpheronVR’s Scanlight press release
Spheron is a German company that manufactures high-end digital HDR camera systems for use in crime scene investigations, security, fire and tactical training and computer generated graphics in movies. They wanted a press release to promote the launch of their new 'Scanlight':
- The tone needed to be professional and appeal to a technically minded audience.
- Absolute confidentiality was needed prior to the Scanlight's unveiling.
- The first draft was cleared for release without any amends.
The launch of the scanlight was a major announcement for SpheronVR, and I was happy to assist in ensuring it gained lots of online publicity prior to its unveiling.