Being a marketing agency, bda wanted to ensure they were following the same advice they offer to clients and blogging regularly. So they asked me to look after writing posts for them:
- Suggest topics each week based on the latest events in the marketing world.
- Posts aim to promote bda's expertise through education, and showing they have their finger on the pulse of the latest marketing best practices.
- Written in a friendly, conversational tone to bda's image as an agency of 'real people with real opinions'.
I've been writing bda's blog for years, which has both improved their website traffic and reinforced their reputation for forward thinking marketing.
Livebookings, Europeâ€™s largest online marketing and reservations service for the restaurant industry, wanted me to help them run their blog with posts to offer restaurateurs marketing tips and to promote their brand:
- I research and suggest topics each month.
- The articles focus primarily on internet marketing, but also offer practical advice on topics like cookery classes, catering for the business crowd and sales psychology.
- The tone needs to be friendly to appeal to people working in the hospitality industry, and to explain topics in a clear, concise manner.
The blog has helped push their website to the first page of Google and receives regular comments, Tweets and social sharing, which all helps to enhance Livebookings image within the restaurant industry as a helpful brand.
Treston is one of the leading technical furniture suppliers in Europe. They wanted me to provide them with articles both for SEO purposes and to educate customers on the benefits of their furniture:
- Discuss complex electronic manufacturing topics, such as electrostatic discharge (ESD), ergonomics and lean manufacturing.
- Explain how Treston's products alleviate these problems.
- Write in a tone that will appeal to technicians, scientists, manufacturing plant managers and office managers.
As well as improve Treston's website rankings, the articles have been a valuable tool for informing customers of manufacturing issues they might not have been aware of, and why buying Treston's technical furniture is a smart investment.