High Converting Email Copywriting and Sales Funnel Strategy

Get more opens, reads and clickthroughs from the channel with the highest ROI

Forget the social media and mobile hype. Email is the sales powerhouse to focus on.

When it comes to ROI, email wins hands down. It’s estimated for every $1 spent you can earn $44 in return. It’s no wonder, 67% of marketers say that email is key for attracting and engaging prospects, and the best path to increasing marketing ROI.

Convert more visitors into leads

Less than 2% of visitors to your website are likely to buy on the first visit (and that’s being generous). You may never hear from the other 98% ever again unless you have a way to stay in touch and build the relationship. This is why email marketing is so powerful as a relationship building, sales generating channel.

Harnessing snappy writing, sales psychology and strategic planning, my email copywriting service will enable you to generate bigger profits from the marketing channel with the highest ROI.

My clients include ambitious startups, global tech brands, performance marketing agencies and internet marketing millionaires, all of whom have benefited from the consistently high open rates, click throughs and sales generated by my emails.

Whether you need a soap opera sequence, 7 day email course or a sideways sales letter, I know all the latest ‘samurai’ tactics and best practices for growing your list and increasing the lifetime value of every subscriber.

Email Copywriting Types

  • Information focused B2B Tech
  • Onboarding sequences
  • Product launch sequence
  • Sideways sales letter
  • Soap opera sequence
  • Man vs the system for building rapport
  • Correlation email for building familiarity
  • Hero story formula for inspiring action
  • FAQ emails that address objections
  • Paradigm shift emails that bust preconceptions
  • Soft teach vs hard teach emails
  • Deep dive survey emails for learning about the readers
  • ‘Do you hate me?’ emails to non responsive subscribers
  • ‘Will this work for you?’ email for building trust


email copywriting

Email copywriting samples

47 Elite Email copywriting Tips small

FREE – 47 Elite Email Marketing Tips eBook

How to rocket open rates, responses and revenue. Join the elite marketers getting $44 for every $1 spent + weekly articles from my melting pot of copywriting tips and winning marketing strategies:

Feedback from clients

“Matt has worked on a number of projects for A4D, writing VSLs, advertorials and landing pages. This includes a VSL for the PowerChute golf training aid which, after some fine tuning, is on course to be a million dollar selling promotion.” – Jason Akatiff, A4D

“I found Matt randomly on Google a couple of years ago when looking for a video sales letter copywriter. We’ve been working with him ever since and he’s become a valuable asset for our agency. All my team needs to do is send him a Skype message or email with the product we want to promote and he does the rest. He always delivers on time and writes great quality copy. In fact, we even hired him to write the copy for our website, so that tells you all you need to know.” – Shaun Sheik, Jump 450! (North America’s #1 Performance Advertising agency)

“We work with Matt regularly on video scripts for our tech clients. As is the nature with creative work, quite often what we’re looking for can change and evolve before we get to the finished product. However, Matt never complains, takes on board any feedback and provides a fast turnaround, even at weekends.” – Karim Majid, Crinel

“We auditioned five copywriters and and Matt’s work was easily the best. Just as important is that his turnaround time for projects is quick and he is reliable. Our sales pages now look and read incredibly well and sales have improved because of it. We now outsource all of our copywriting to Matt on a regular basis and we couldn’t be happier.” – Mike Saif, World Class Coaching (the world’s #1 resource of training materials for soccer coaches)

“Everything about Matt’s work and his approach to it is commendable. His copy is clear, sprightly and a joy to read – even when covering complex subjects. He is highly disciplined about meeting deadlines and very proactive with ideas and responding to queries. I have no hesitation in recommending Matt for any copywriting work you require, and I am certain you will quickly discover he is an excellent researcher and writer, as well as a conscientious, friendly person with whom to do business.” – Anna Sexton, bda

Featured On:

Get in touch for an email copywriting proposal

Whether you need a single email or an entire twenty step series, get in touch with details of your project for free proposal.

You can expect to hear from me within 48 hours with an entire email marketing action plan outlining topics, a list building strategy and other ways I can grow your profits with marketing’s most powerful channel: