Freelance copywriting is a dream job. You set your own hours, work from coffee shops and can earn a doctor’s salary. But first you have a lot of hurdles to clear. If you want to succeed at turning your freelancing dream into a reality, you can gain my all insider secrets on boosting your skills, getting clients and getting paid.
Freelance copywriting has got to be the best way to make a living. I get to live in Europe in summer and SE Asia in winter, while banking $120 per email, $200 per web page and over $1,000 for a landing page (that’s still small fry compared to the grizzled veterans).
With such high rates of pay and job satisfaction, it’s no wonder 1,000s of people are eager to leap from cubicle hell into freelance copywriting.
But, unfortunately, many FAIL in their first year.
Because they didn’t know how to become a freelance copywriter by overcoming all the hurdles you face in the early months. This includes:
- Developing your copywriting skills from ZERO
- Creating a portfolio of samples that will win over prospects
- Design and develop a professional looking website, and not one that screams“cheapskate!“
- Working out what to charge when just getting started (so you charge a fair rate without going brokes)
- Knowing where to find clients willing to pay you what you deserve (hint – it’s not on freelance bidding sites)
- Making sure you get paid (this is critical, as there are plenty of sharks waiting to rip you off)
- How to turn one off projects into ongoing retainers (vital for a stable long-term income)
These are all challenges most, if not all, copywriting courses don’t tell you about. Instead they just give you a basic grasp of copywriting skills then leave you up a creek without a paddle. For this reason, most newbie copywriters STRUGGLE for years in the freelance trenches, with no clue how to climb out and be on the road to success.
I know how hard is to get started
When I started my freelance business in 2006, I had only a few samples, no existing clients and a very basic understanding of what copywriting was all about. I struggled for YEARS until I was profitable.
There were many times I worried about where the next project and paycheck would come from…or whether to give up altogether and resign myself to a soul draining j.o.b again. At that time, I desperately needed someone to explain to me exactly how to become a freelance copywriter when you have no experience. This took me YEARS to work out on my own.
Thankfully, over time, I was able to:
- Devise systems for finding high paying clients
- Processes for turning COLD emails into HOT leads
- Turning one off projects into ongoing sources of revenue.
I wouldn’t want anyone to go through the struggles and sleepless nights I went through.
So I decided to write a report in which I reveal ALL my insider secrets on how to become a freelance copywriter without any previous agency or marketing related experience. This report can help you avoid all the mistakes I made that delayed my success by years.
Better yet, the advice I share can help you to accelerate the growth of your skills, client base and bank balance so fast that you can be profitable in months, and get paid MUCH more than other writers just getting started.